Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brooke is one year old!!


Is that a ladybug?

Can I have a taste?

I loved my birthday cake!



I can't believe Brooke is already one year old. Where does the time fly? It has been so fun to have a little girl in our home. She is such a great addition to our family. She says, "Mom", "dad", "yes", "hi", "bye", "uh-oh", and lots of baby talk. She is walking along furniture, but not quite on her own. She is very cuddily and will go to anyone, except for maybe Cole. I don't think she likes how much he wants to hold her. She loves to wave at everything, especially her own reflection in the mirror. She has seven teeth and will only eat table food--no baby food ever. I hope this doesn't mean pickiness in the future. She was weened on her birthday (Yeah!) and is drinking whole drink from a bottle. This was not her idea, but was forced to because I was going out of town. Rob was a trooper. This has been such a busy year, but we have been so blessed. We love our little Brookey.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Wow, 1 year old already! She's pretty - like her Momma. Love your blog you'll have to give me a few lessons. Love ya Sis.

Unknown said...

WOW time does fly!!!! Darling party, darling little Brooke!!